Seven Steps (to enlightenment)
October 11, 2009
- Be willing to believe that your perception of truth is incomplete as your mind is unable to fathom infinity.
- Find the courage to forgive all wrongs, past, present, and future, whether committed to you or by you.
- Be willing to seek and accept that we are all connected, not figuratively, but literally and utterly.
- Come to realize that below all matter is energy, or light, and that we are all constructed of that same light.
- See that all, in this moment, the easiest moment to experience, is absolutely perfect for you and all others.
- Prepare to leap to higher levels of love, joy, and bliss... And then... Leap!!
- Enjoy, create, live, love, be... And call me. We can sing and dance and giggle. :)
Type: Blog Post
Author: Steve Robison